This honey chicken with cranberry sauce recipe is prepared from fresh ingredients. It is full of vitamins, minerals & anti-oxidants. It also offer a delicious and satisfying taste, especially if you like a sweet taste with food. This recipe is suitable to be cooked for all you family and friends. It takes about 30 minutes to prepare it and 40 minutes to cook and serve.
- 1kg chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 350g fresh cranberries
- 200ml fresh orange juice
- 200g white sugar
- Mix the cranberries, orange juice and sugar in a saucepan.
- Boil until the cranberries begin to pop and break down. Set aside and keep warm.
- Heat your grill rack.
- Add the salt and pepper to the chicken.
- Mix the honey and lemon juice together. Brush lightly the chicken using half the honey mixture.
- Use a cooking spray for your heated grill rack. Place the chicken on the grill rack for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Turn the chicken and brush with the remaining honey mixture for another 3 to 5 minutes until the chicken is properly cooked.
- Serve the chicken with the cranberry sauce on top. Garnish with parsley, if required.
So have you every thought of cooking chicken with cranberry sauce?
I promise you that this honey chicken and cranberry sauce recipe is one of my favorite combinations. I used to think that cranberry sauce goes only with a duck breast as it is usually served in restaurants. I strongly recommend you to try this one and let me know if I am the only one amazed with this combination.