Are you trying to eat healthier?
Are you having more salads but fed up eating always the same vegetables?
Salads don’t have to be boring! This quinoa sweet potato salad recipe offers a healthy and delicious meal. It is full of vitamins and minerals for a healthy immune system. It is easily prepared in 15 minutes and cooked in 45 minutes. As a result, it is ideal to prepare this quinoa sweet potato salad for lunch time during work.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, diced
- Rosemary or thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 Kg chickpeas
- 100g walnuts
- 2 tablespoons maple syrups
- 200g quinoa
- Preheat the oven at 220 degrees Celsius
- Roast the sweet potatoes on a large sheet pan with the olive oil and herbs for 20 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas to the sheet pan and mix. Cook for another 20 minutes.
- Add the walnuts and maple syrup and cook for another 5 minutes
- Serve the mixture with cooked quinoa and kale.
I hope you enjoy this quinoa sweet potato salad recipe as much as I do. I would love to hear your opinion on this recipe below. So feel free to leave a comment I will be happy to answer any queries you might have. In addition, if you would like more recipes like this I encourage you to order our recipe book.