Are you looking for an easy and delicious cold pasta salad?
You’re in the right place – Cold pasta salad with salami and mozzarella cheese
This cold pasta salad is ideal for hot summer days, a packed lunch for work or as a packed school lunch for your child . The only cooking involved is the pasta because everything else is just added. This is what makes this recipe super easy to make. It also keeps super well for 3 days if stored in the fridge.
Total time: 30 minutes
Ingredients Serves 6
- 450g pasta
- 450g cherry tomatoes
- 250g mozzarella cheese
- 400g salami
- 100g olives
- 1 small onion
For the dressing:
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons white vinegar
- 60ml water
- 1 – 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry oregano and basil
- Black pepper
- Start cooking pasta according to the package instructions.
- In the meantime, start preparing the salad dressing. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes, olives and mozzarella balls in half. Cut the salami in cubes and chop the onion. Mix together and set aside.
- When the pasta is ready remove from the boiling water and mix it with the dressing prepared.
- Then add, all the other ingredients and mix.
- Let it cool down and put in the fridge for 6 hours. Serve.
Recipes you might like:
Pumpkin, Walnut & Rosemary Pasta
I hope you like this recipe. And please let me know what you think in the comments below. If you would like more recipes like this one I encourage you to order our recipe book. It contains 50 healthy, low calorie recipes all with nutrition information inside.