Are you bored having cereals for breakfast?
Are you looking for quick, healthy & delicious breakfast ideas?
-Spiced Fruit Smoothie-
Smoothies are the easiest option for a quick breakfast. This recipe of spiced fruit smoothie will keep you feel full till lunch. So it is superb if you don’t have time to snack between breakfast and lunch. This recipe offers a rich sweet taste. In fact, I would also recommend to try this recipe for your young ones since it is sweet, healthy, natural sugars and filling. This spiced fruit smoothie offers plenty of vitamins and minerals from its fruit and spice variety. It is also a good way to promote fruit and vegetables in your child’s diet.
Prep time: 7 minutes
Total time: 7 minutes
- 500g apple cider
- 2 teas bag of Rooibos Tea
- 130g Pumpkin puree
- 1 banana
- 1 apple
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon, grounded
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Put the apple cider in a pan and bring to a boil. Add the Rooibos tea bags for about 5 – 8 minutes and then remove.
- In a blender, add the above mixture, pumpkin puree, banana, apple, cinnamon and vanilla extract. Start the blender on low speed and then increase to high speed, until smooth.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for later.
Let me know what you think of this breakfast smoothie recipe. Leave me your comments below. If, you would like more of these recipe you can order our recipe book. It contains 50 low calorie recipes all with nutritional information inside!