This month, I invite you to try this Crab and Spinach soup. This delicious, low calorific recipe is full of Vitamin A, B12, C and K. In addition, it is also a rich source of Zinc, Magnesium, Copper and Selenium. As a result, these powerful anti-oxidants promotes proper immune function and healthy skin.
Moreover, this easy recipe is perfect if you have a busy lifestyle as it takes about 15 minutes to prepare it and 20 minutes for cooking. It is also ideal for 3 course meals during family dinners to serve as a delicious starter with low calories. After that, remember that there is still the main course and dessert to be served!
I love soups and seafood. In other words, I love this crab and spinach soup as it is a combination of my favourite food likes. Lastly and most important, I hope you find it easy and tasty as much as me…enjoy!!
Ingridients (Serves 4)
• 1 chicken stock cube dissolved in 1.2 L water
• 1 small onion, finely chopped
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
• Pinch dried thyme
• 250 g fresh spinach, roughly chopped
• 250 g crab
• 6 tablespoons coconut milk
• 200 g green beans
• Freshly ground black pepper
• Few drops Tabasco
1. Place the stock, onion, garlic and thyme into a large pan.
2. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add the spinach, crab, coconut milk and green beans, and continue to simmer for 10 minutes. Season well, adding a little Tabasco to taste.
Per 100 g
Energy (Kcal) 37.7
Protein (g) 4.9
Carbohydrates (g) 1.4
of which sugars (g) 1.1
Fats (g) 1.3
Of which saturates (g) 0.1
Fibre (g) 1.3
Salt (g) 0.4